Saturday, February 7, 2015

Wants Meter Off Home! Cataracts, Dry Eye, Heart Palpitions . . . .

This letter is to document the health issues I have been experiencing since I had my smart meter installed and why I am interested in having it removed.
  • ·        Insomnia
  • ·        Anxiety
  • ·        Heart Palpitations
  • ·        Uneasy Feeling
  • ·        Cataracts
  • ·        Dry Eyes
  • ·        Poor Immune Function
  • ·        Short Term Memory Problems
  • ·        Feel Better When Away From Home
I would like to have my smart meter replaced with an analog meter as soon as possible so that I may attempt to regain my health.

DTE Customer





health problems, concerns, effects, radiation, dirty electricity, electromagnetic interference, EMFs, sick, ill, chronic health conditions, concerns , electric, gas, advanced meter, sickened, cancer, risks, effects, affects, hurt, heart palpitations, anxiety, brain fog, scattered, pain, TMJ, muscle, memory problems, insomnia, pvcs, high blood sugar, blood pressure

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments on smart meters and health. If you have a personal story on how smart meters have affected your life, you can post it here, but please also submit it directly to us via our our email: smartmetereducationetwork @gmail.com. Comments should be your personal stories. We welcome scientific information, provided you back it up with source citations.