Monday, February 16, 2015

Pains Do Not Subside, Poor Sleep, Uneasy Feeling


I live in Washtenaw county. My smart meter was installed ____, 2013, while I was not at home. Before this time I was told it would be installed while I was home, which I requested. The first of two symptoms became evident almost immediately after they installed the smart meter, which was difficulty in getting to sleep and when I got to sleep, I would wake up several times during the night. I still have this problem. This is accompanied by a constant feeling of moderate uneasiness.

The second is, in the past I would do something to cause muscle/joint pains and then stop doing whatever it was I was doing then and over time, the pain would subside, but NOT NOW.  The pains start and never go away.

GM
Ann Arbor, Michigan
DTE Customer

health problems, concerns, effects, radiation, dirty electricity, electromagnetic interference, EMFs, sick, ill, chronic health conditions, concerns , electric, gas, advanced meter, sickened, cancer, risks, effects, affects, hurt, heart palpitations, anxiety, brain fog, scattered, pain, TMJ, muscle, memory problems, insomnia, pvcs, high blood sugar, blood pressure, symptoms


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments on smart meters and health. If you have a personal story on how smart meters have affected your life, you can post it here, but please also submit it directly to us via our our email: smartmetereducationetwork @gmail.com. Comments should be your personal stories. We welcome scientific information, provided you back it up with source citations.