Friday, February 13, 2015

Can't Fall Asleep

DTE installed a smart meter on my home in ___ 2014.  Until that time, I was a very good sleeper, easily getting 8-9 hrs a night.  Since the date the smart meter was installed in 2014, I have experienced an increasing loss of sleep. Gradually over the summer months of 2014, I would lay awake for 1-2 hours unable to sleep. It has gradually increased to....at this time I am losing a serious 3-4 hours each night; laying awake, unable to sleep!  This is seriously affecting my lifestyle.

I live an organic lifestyle; drink only purified water; eat organic foods; and exercise.....so to have this radiation-emitting device forced on me is unconscionable. 

Yvonne N.
Allen Park, Wayne County, Michigan
DTE Customer

Learn more at the Smart Meter Education Network website. 
health problems, concerns, effects, radiation, dirty electricity, electromagnetic interference, EMFs, sick, ill, chronic health conditions, concerns , electric, gas, advanced meter, sickened, cancer, risks, effects, affects, hurt, heart palpitations, anxiety, brain fog, scattered, pain, TMJ, muscle, memory problems, insomnia, pvcs, high blood sugar, blood pressure, symptoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments on smart meters and health. If you have a personal story on how smart meters have affected your life, you can post it here, but please also submit it directly to us via our our email: smartmetereducationetwork @gmail.com. Comments should be your personal stories. We welcome scientific information, provided you back it up with source citations.