Monday, February 9, 2015

Anxiety, Cognitive Difficulties, Brain "Tired," Insomnia

Within days of the smart meters being put on my home, I began to experience anxiety (which is not like me; I have always been a calm person), difficulty thinking, difficulty keeping track of a conversation, and difficulty with thought-processing. I get flustered easily now, and my brain is "tired."  I now wake up frequently and often have difficulty going back to sleep. The meters are on the outside wall near the kitchen. The meters have been on my home only a few months.

Elizabeth
Warren,  Wayne County, Michigan
DTE Customer


health problems, concerns, effects, radiation, dirty electricity, electromagnetic interference, EMFs, sick, ill, chronic health conditions, concerns 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments on smart meters and health. If you have a personal story on how smart meters have affected your life, you can post it here, but please also submit it directly to us via our our email: smartmetereducationetwork @gmail.com. Comments should be your personal stories. We welcome scientific information, provided you back it up with source citations.