Monday, January 19, 2015

Thyroid, memory, eye problems, rash, headaches, arrythmia, muscle spasms, tinnitus, etc

Eyes sore and red, get a pattern on my skin now when exposed to Computers, CFL bulbs, fluorescent lights. Swelling, white spots appeared on my face within 6 months of meter installed! Toothaches, severe headaches, arrhythmia, muscle spasms, nose bleeds and a loud train noise were my symptoms right after meter was installed. About a month after installation, my doctor prescribed an inhaler! I have been living with unusual fatigue, muscle soreness, inability to focus...my once amazing memory has left me since the meter was installed! My symptoms worsened and I have experience seizures and now have a Thyroid problem! 

Oakland County resident
2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments on smart meters and health. If you have a personal story on how smart meters have affected your life, you can post it here, but please also submit it directly to us via our our email: smartmetereducationetwork @gmail.com. Comments should be your personal stories. We welcome scientific information, provided you back it up with source citations.