Thursday, January 22, 2015

Didn't know meter installed until 1 1/2 years after onset of terrible health problems

This family's meter was installed in the summer of 2013 (exact dates removed to protect privacy). They didn't know it. One-and-one-half years later, the mother discovered that the smart meter had been placed on their home on the exact day she began to experience symptoms.

On ____, 2013 I went to the doctor when I experienced my second day of extreme diarrhea.  Testing stool and blood revealed no cause.

Shortly thereafter I began to experience irritability and anxiety.  My blood pressure, which had been previously under control, began to rise. 

Since [date smart meters installed], 2013 Ive had 3 episodes of ankle swelling and pain.  Visits to primary doctor, endocrinologist, and rheumatologist – testing for RA, Gout, etc. all has been negative.  Doctors have no explanation.    


[Click the Read More below to read the rest of this story.]



Ive been to therapy (individual and group CBT for anxiety) and started medication for anxiety – treatment hasnt helped.  The anxiety came on in  [date smart meters installed], 2013 – Ive never felt anything like this before.  I cannot control the feeling that something is causing health problems that keep stacking up and not getting resolved through conventional medicine.

I have had repeated sinus infections, and since November 2014 Ive had constant tinnitus and facial pressure.  Ive been to ENT, had CAT scan and MRI – they can find no cause for facial pressure or ringing and have referred me to a neurologist.

I have insomnia – waking at night after 4 hours sleep and often not being able to get back to sleep.

Ive been to the ER twice for heart palpitations – once in Jan 2014 and once Jan 2015.  All blood tests normal – theyve noted that I have frequent PVCs and primary doctor wants to investigate with wearing a holter monitor.

I called DTE on __, 2015, after discovering potential smart meter issues and found out that the meters (we have interruptible AC service) were installed the day my health problems began.
Prior to  [date smart meters installed], 2013, I had blood pressure that was well controlled and I visited the doctor rarely.  This last year and a half has been a nightmare and I want my health back!  Doctor after doctor has been unable to explain any of my symptoms.  I am a stay at home mom so am home most of most days.

List:

  • Increased, no longer controlled, blood pressure
  • Constant Tinnitus – ringing and feeling like head is buzzing
  • Facial pressure – like pulling from ear to nose along cheek – sometimes like something is crawling under my skin
  • Irregular and rapid heart beats, PVCs
  • Constant Anxiety
Mother and DTE Customer
Livonia, Oakland County, Michigan
Written January 2015   
health problems, concerns, effects, radiation, dirty electricity, electromagnetic interference, EMFs, sick, ill, chronic health conditions, concerns 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments on smart meters and health. If you have a personal story on how smart meters have affected your life, you can post it here, but please also submit it directly to us via our our email: smartmetereducationetwork @gmail.com. Comments should be your personal stories. We welcome scientific information, provided you back it up with source citations.