Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Gas Smart Meter--Insomnia, Brain Fog, Angry Outbursts . . . .

The gas company (DTE) installed a smart meter on my house, which is located just three-and-a-half feet from my pillow in my bedroom. I had no idea they had installed the meter, because they never notified me. My neighbor mentioned that they had installed it earlier this summer, which is when I had started experiencing sleeplessness and a myriad of other symptoms. His driveway is next to the south side of my house, and apparently he witnessed the installation.

Around the time of the installation, I began experiencing insomnia, headaches, ringing in my ears, foggy thinking, anxiety, and a myriad of other symptoms, which seem to decrease greatly if I leave my home.
Due to lack of sleep, I have become short-tempered and irritable, to the degree that I have begun offending long-term friends and relatives. This is completely out of character for me. I have experienced dramatic fatigue, bordering on exhaustion, for weeks on end, and extremely fuzzy thinking, along with blurred vision.     
[Click the Read More below to read the rest of this story.]




Once I realized that they had installed the smart meter (without my knowledge or consent), I began to put two and two together, and started doing research on the subject. To my alarm and amazement, there are huge numbers of people experiencing similar symptoms as a result of smart meters being installed on their homes. There are even credible doctors who insist that smart meters are a severe threat to your health and well being:

Last night, or more accurately at about 2:30 this morning, I had had enough. I was wide awake, filled with anxiety, my ears were ringing, and I had a nagging headache. I had drawing sensations in both of my legs which felt like the precursor to a major charley horse, and no matter what I did, I just couldn't get comfortable.

I got out of bed and grabbed a circuit tester, to verify that the polarity and ground were correct (which they were) on the receptacle near my bed. I took a meter cable from my digital volt-meter, which had an alligator clip on one end, and a pin that inserts into the meter on the other end. I slipped the pin into the ground opening on the receptacle, and it fit nicely. I hooked the alligator clip to a stainless steel stock pot from my kitchen. I wadded up a couple of t-shirts inside the pot to act as a pillow, and went back to bed with my head inside of the stock pot. I was laughing as I did this, because it reminded me of the guys that wear the foil hats... I guess you have to watch Jesse Ventura to understand. (He did an episode of Conspiracy Theory about the government and mind control.)

But something amazing happened. I fell fast asleep, and slept unabated right through the rest of the night, until about 8:45 this morning. I have not rested that well in recent memory. So, If I have to sleep in a freakin' Faraday Cage in order to maintain my health and sanity, so be it.

It's not right that a utility company should be allowed to destroy my quality of life, in my own home, and ruin my health, just so they can profit from the data they accumulate on me against my will and without my consent.


DTE Customer, Michigan


health problems, concerns, effects, radiation, dirty electricity, electromagnetic interference, EMFs, sick, ill, chronic health conditions, concerns 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments on smart meters and health. If you have a personal story on how smart meters have affected your life, you can post it here, but please also submit it directly to us via our our email: smartmetereducationetwork @gmail.com. Comments should be your personal stories. We welcome scientific information, provided you back it up with source citations.