Monday, January 19, 2015

Headaches, fuzzy, uncomfortable

I have a Consumers Energy smart meter. I started getting headaches and feeling "fuzzy" after it was installed. For the last 5 days I have been sleeping in a bed on the other side of the house. I don't feel fuzzy or have headaches when I am there. I have been in this office where I am typing this for an hour and a half and the fuzzy feeling is back. The office is by the smart meter. My head feels uncomfortable. I don't how else to describe it.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
2014


health problems, concerns, effects, radiation, dirty electricity, electromagnetic interference, EMFs, sick, ill, chronic health conditions, concerns 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments on smart meters and health. If you have a personal story on how smart meters have affected your life, you can post it here, but please also submit it directly to us via our our email: smartmetereducationetwork @gmail.com. Comments should be your personal stories. We welcome scientific information, provided you back it up with source citations.