Sunday, March 8, 2015

Job Affected Due to Memory Problems from Smart Meters


Since the smart meters were put on my home in the spring of 2014, I have been having sleep issues, heart palpitations, and anxiety.  I am having trouble at work because my memory is shot.  I am tired ALL the time and don't feel like doing things any more.  My dog has also acted nervous and anxious since the meters went in last spring. I didn’t know the meters were being put on my home that day. I came home one evening, and I could smell something I had never smelled before when I got out of my car. The smell made me go right to the meters on the side of the house, and sure enough, the smart meters had been installed between the time I left for work in the AM and when I got home at dinner time.  [Editor's note: As you may notice, this woman is not saying she could smell the smart meters. EMFs can affect the brain and nervous system, and it is possible that this is what caused the new smell for her. Alternatively, it could be that some kind of smell was being exuded by the meter.]

DTE Customer

Dearborn Heights, Wayne County, Michigan

Learn more at the SmartMeterEducationNetwork

health problems, concerns, effects, radiation, dirty electricity, electromagnetic interference, EMFs, sick, ill, chronic health conditions, concerns , electric, gas, advanced meter, sickened, cancer, risks, effects, affects, hurt, heart palpitations, anxiety, brain fog, scattered, pain, TMJ, muscle, memory problems, insomnia, pvcs, high blood sugar, blood pressure, symptoms
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments on smart meters and health. If you have a personal story on how smart meters have affected your life, you can post it here, but please also submit it directly to us via our our email: smartmetereducationetwork @gmail.com. Comments should be your personal stories. We welcome scientific information, provided you back it up with source citations.